Are you an enthusiastic, creative and positive person with an eye for detail and passionate about Digital Marketing? If yes, then we have a great opportunity for you to learn and develop your skills for a world-leading manufacturing and engineering company. Mentored throughout you will be involved in all aspects of digital marketing including SEO, content, social media and managing special campaigns to promote their fantastic products. If you want a great experience and feel you can meet the challenge, then apply today! Requirements Are you a registered student? Or Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme? Benefits See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
- Learning and applying SEO techniques on a live international website
- Video editing and production
- Creating content and updating websites; training will be provided
- Supporting the team in social media marketing and social media strategy
- Understanding and learning how to set up pay-per-click advertising
- Supporting the implementation of the international sales partner digital marketing strategy
- Developing an understanding of reporting and data analysis to influence key business decisions
- Market research
- Database management and data entry
- Working towards a marketing degree or similar
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing in a business to business sector
- Confident with social media marketing
- Great content creator
This established host company is a global manufacturer and supplier of the world’s most effective electric tow vehicles to move heavy loads from 50 kg up to 360,000 kg. Operated by an employee on foot, their unrivalled range of compact, battery-powered electric tugs improve operational efficiency, reduce manual handling and promote lean manufacturing across many industries. Experiencing fantastic year-on-year growth, this British based success story supplies aerospace, automotive, pharmaceutical, retail and healthcare industries across the globe.
Polish and good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 onwards)
Derby, England Derby is a thriving city with a population of over 250,000. A centre for advanced transport manufacturing, Derby is home to the world's second largest aero-engine manufacturer, Rolls-Royce. This city has something to suit all tastes; great shopping and nightlife and for those who like the outdoors life, there is the beautiful Peak District National Park less than an hour by train.