PKF Malta is seeking to engage a Digital Marketing intern to join our ever-growing team.
The role would include performing the following tasks under the supervision of the Head of Marketing:
• Help to assist in the development of integrated marketing campaigns.
• liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
• managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, eNewsletters;
• assisting with content writing and proofreading copy; liaising with designers and printers;
• maintaining and updating databases;
• organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
• Supporting the marketing team and other colleagues.
• help coordinating firm participation in conferences locally and internationally, assisting with preparation of material for speaker positions, stands exhibitions, compilation of power point presentations, assisting partners with travel arrangements;
• Must have a working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign with a proven portfolio. Other marketing programs required: SurveyMonkey, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WordPress, Canva, YouTube, Video editing, Content creation/writing, Instagram and Issuu.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to make perform tasks related to booking of travel & logistics
• Excellent command of English language with Content creation/writing skills
• Marketing Degree or Masters level.