The Coffee Quest works on a daily basis to source the best green ‘raw’ coffee from producing countries in Africa and Latin America. The coffee beans are packed in heavy jute bags and shipped per container to The Netherlands. From our warehouse, we service a variety of European roasters, who roast & prepare the coffee for consumption. The story and people behind the coffee are a fundamental part of the way customers look at our coffee.
As an intern, you will work on involving customers in our enthusiasm about all aspects of the coffee supply chain. The journey from crop to cup. Each farmer will have its own story, which can be communicated personally by our account managers, but also through digital channels. Make sure our values for fair business and transparency are always considered with our B2B customers.
The Intern ‘Digital Marketing’ will focus on:
1. Digital channels: Learn how to segment (potential) customers and target them accordingly with the correct digital channel. Use social media as an important tool to create brand awareness and to promote our assortment.
2. Content marketing: Help create our digital message! From blogs, socials, to product profiles, your creative efforts will support our team in daily communication. Our partner network is open to gathering stories and other insights to develop interest on the market side. Develop targeted content to highlight curiosities and practical information about the new coffees coming in.
3. Customer journey: Take charge of our analytics to improve the effectiveness of all marketing efforts. Turn the awareness of our brand into active interest. Research potential new customers and present the right information to our account managers.
4. Working together in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team: At The Coffee Quest, you will work alongside a diverse team, consisting out of French, Spanish and English speaking people. You will be located in our office in Amsterdam-Noord, but will also interact with our sister company in Colombia, and partners across our supply network. English is over the main language. You will be assigned a supervisor inside the company, but will work together with more people, often on more than one project.
The Coffee Quest Nieuwendammerdijk 526P 1023 BX Amsterdam www.thecoffeequest.com
What can we offer you?
• Small team, nice colleagues and good coffee!
• Minimum of 5 months internship (40 hours weekly) at a Start-up that is growing quickly.
• Part of Amsterdam Roasters Coffee Collective, a new coffee hub where you interact daily with other coffee professionals.
• Not just office work, but participating in events and team ‘borrels’.
• Learn more about quality control, purchasing & sales of green coffee.
• General interest in the world of coffee!
• Digital lifestyle.
• Excellent command of the English language. Native English is a plus.
• Quick learning, creative, but task-oriented.
• Higher professional education or above.
• Strong communication in: Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Lightroom, Canva are a plus.
• Eligible to work in European Union
This internship requires you to take your own laptop. The Coffee Quest will also provide a laptop from which you will access all required programs.
For this internship you will receive €400 monthly + reimbursement of travel expenses.
How to apply?
Do you fit the profile and want to join our team? Send you resumé and motivation letter (pdf) to [email protected].