PELI PRODUCTS, S.L.U.
DIGITAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATION TRAINEE
LOCATION: Barcelona, Spain –EMEA Headquarters
With over 40 years of creating the toughest, virtually indestructible, and most dependable products on the market, Pelican Products remains the global leader of high-performance protective case solutions, advanced portable lighting systems, and consumer products we use in our everyday lives to include coolers, phone and tablet cases, backpacks, drinkware, and more! Our products are depended upon by professionals in the most demanding markets including fire safety, law enforcement, life sciences, defence/military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. Pelican's products are designed and built to last a lifetime.
Our EMEA Headquarters is based in Barcelona, Spain with around 30 employees. They work within Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Logistics, Engineer, Sales and IT department supporting our other entities in UK, France, Germany, Poland, Italy, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, Israel, The Netherlands and the United Arab Emirates.
Being an intern in the Marketing Department of Peli Products means being an active member of the department and assisting the staff in all their daily activities for the business.
Here is an indicative list of activities which an intern could help with:
- Assist with the Digital PR/Communication and preparation of content marketing
- Assist with community management and development of the social media channels
- Help with the programming and launching of Paid Social campaigns mainly FB ads
- Assist in the development of creative content pieces
- Help organizing stock of literature, promotional items and prepare shipments
- Participate in Online research, surveys and results monitoring with final analysis (hit rates, reports, etc)
- Update CRM Databases / Mass mailing programming
- Run reports in analytics
- Help with search marketing strategy, SEO and SEM including Google AdWords
- Provide support on other projects as directed by the Marketing team
What we expect of our intern:
- Studies in Digital Marketing, Digital Communication, Journalism or Content Management
- English native or full professional proficiency, German and/or French is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, photoshop and video editing software
- Passion for new trends and technologies
- Flexibility and multitasking in a fast-paced international environment
- High motivation, positive attitude and predisposition to work hard and learn a lot
What we can offer:
- Length of internship according to the student’s needs, preferable minimal length of 5 months
- On-the-job training with highly qualified professionals
- Opportunity to join an international environment and contribute to the progress of the business
- Valuable work experience which will be an added value for your career development
You cannot put a price on the value of this opportunity for personal development, however we will contribute with a little financial support.
For further information and to apply for an internship: