What is Konligo
Konligo is a start-up willing to encourage the event industry to its sustainable transition. To do so, Konligo creates innovative, reusable and fancy pop-up structures, made in Belgium and with recycled aluminium. These structures present several advantages. First, the set-up time is reduced from days to minutes dependant of the size. Then, the qualitive structures have a large life span, encouraging multi- and reuse. Last but not least, the design of the structures is unprecedented and can be customized easily with a fixed frame but altering visuals and decorations. Check it out for yourself in this video.
What is the job about
Since we are a start-up and you will be joining a small team there is always a lot to do !
However your main tasks will be:
- community management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram…)
- develop creative content and/or draft articles
- develop press contacts
- website updating (wordpress) & SEO
- prospection (mail-phone-linkedin)
- event management (internal or external)
What we are looking for
It is always better to come to the office and see your colleagues smiling ! So we look for someone optimistic but also :
- motivated and curious
- with good English (writing and reading) level, proficiency in French and/or Dutch is a pro
- well organized and flexible
- Experience with Wordpress is a pro.
- creative with communication skills
What we offer
- A truly professional experience in a small easy-going team in Brussels.
- An ambitious project with lots of opportunities
- A stimulating environment (start-up and event industry) and a rewarding position with immediate impact for the company development.