This is an incredible opportunity for a creative digital marketer, interested in design, environmental and ecological trends, to gain practical experience within this highly successful host company that design original products which inspire a sense of well-being with a focus on sustainability. Mentored throughout, you will increase the business to consumer (B2C) business stream, as well as improving and maintaining overall visibility. This is your opportunity to make a significant impact to this host company’s growth, using your existing skills along with the opportunity to learn new. This will be an amazing addition to your CV and a real boost to your career prospects.
- Create a digital marketing strategy
- Responsible for managing and monitoring the company’s website including, repurposing and updating, SEO activity, PPC and paid digital media campaigns
- Manage the company’s social media platforms; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Build the company’s email database and manage email campaigns
- Expand the company’s B2C sales via the company website
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative and commercial initiative
- Good level of numeracy
- An interest in environmental and ecological issues and trends
- An interest in design, and products with a high design/premium bias
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).