Flexible within 3 months
French Speakers with good spoken and written English levels are required
Derry, Northern Ireland
Once listed as one of the Lonely Planet’s top ten world cities, historic Derry is Northern Ireland’s second largest city. Known as Ireland’s Historic Walled City this popular tourist attraction emerges in a new era as an increasingly modern and lively base for students and businesses.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
A fantastic opportunity for a resourceful, innovative Digital Marketer to enhance your studies and CV by actively promoting a unique safety product across multiple online platforms. With research, analysis and organisational reporting, you will be mentored at times, by more than one department manager, making this an all-round business experience and a solid foundation for your future career.
• Proactively list products, to maximise sales on authorised content platforms, within a selected geographical area.
• Optimisation of online content representing products in line with relevant procedures, processes and policies.
• Routine adjustment of product prices in line with instruction, assigned procedures and policies.
• Work with the Content Manager to identify and develop opportunities to create promotional offers.
• Identify and engage with target audiences on social media
• Perform research, run key word campaigns and other marketing activities to support the Marketing team.
• Produce interactive marketing material to support the development of social media
• Marketing degree or similar
• Ability to work autonomously
• Innovative thinker
• Good all-round IT skills
• Previous experience of AdWords and social media management.
• Great organisational and communication skills
The Host Company
The Company is a manufacturer and distributor of safety travel products for families as well as other consumer products. Set up in 2010, it now sells both directly and via a Distributor network in 24 countries with major retailers such as Halfords, Boots and Walmart. The Company now wishes to grow the online sales channel in Europe by developing new online stores on several existing platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Allegro and others.