We have an opening for an intern who can start before December 10th 2020
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for an intern who is eager to learn from patient proffessionals within a very diverse and young office space. Interns must be coachable, with a desire to learn as much as possible. Intern should have good grasp of English.
- An internship for undertaking several tasks. We are a full service digital agency so an understanding of how we can use the growing technology we live with is important.
- 3-6 month internship available
What you will learn and do:
- The chosen intern will have the opportunity to learn from web developers, writers, graphic designers and marketeers.
- The interns will be trained by very experienced members of our team. Interns will then use what they have learned with the close guidance and help of our team.
- Strategies that you will learn about will involve Social Media, Email Marketing, Account Based Marketting, SEO, Video Advertising, Video Marketting and many others.
- Tasks include but are not limited to marketing, research, writing, advertising, admin and others.
The Mamma Work Environment:
- Mamma Marketing is not the typical office environment. We have a very diverse family of Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Irish, Moldovan, Chinese, French and English. We take pride in working hard, providing results, always learning and improving while enjoying the social atmosphere in the office, together.
- Our team is made up of graphic designers, writers, marketeers, sales, interns and web developers. The work environment is hardworking - casual, with music playing and tea, coffee, water or juice. Some enjoy a beer on a Friday afternoon to bring in the weekend!
After Your Internship
- With options of 3 or 6 month internship programmes the intern will be well prepared with real life working experience when it is complete.
- We are confident in our ability to teach and train and would love the intern to continue using what he/she learned to work with us as a fully fledged member of staff. Once the internship is completed or after the intern finished their studies there is a high chance to join our team full time.
No financial compensation
Years of Experience required: