As soon as possible
Good spoken and written English levels are required
Northampton dates to 914 and has a population of over 200,000. Regarded as the “shoe making capital of the world” it is home to several international footwear manufacturers. Boots for Darth Vader, and shoes for James Bond and Prince Charles have all been made here. A busy city with a buzzing nightlife and social scene, there will be plenty to keep you occupied. Northampton is also centrally located to explore the country.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing student to express their creative flair in this fast-growing international brand leader in the reusable nappy market. Mentored throughout, you will support the Marketing Manager in the implementation of the company’s digital marketing and social media strategy in the Spanish market. Working closely with other internal teams regarding design, translations and branding you, will become the Brand Champion for your region. This is your opportunity to shine in this environmentally friendly company.
• Help to update the company’s Spanish e-Commerce website
• Update product description translations which will be sent to Spanish retailers
• Ensure consistency in product listings
• Social media management; maintain and manage existing and new social media
channels , for example Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Champion social listening techniques for the Spanish market
• Increase online presence in the Spain by identifying new online
opportunities, recruit new customers and help implement engagement strategy
across all platforms (Websites, SEO, Awards, PR, Competitions)
• Maintain the blogger outreach program for the Spanish market
• Studying for an International Marketing / Business degree
• Excellent English and Spanish language skills, written and spoken.
• Positive and confident telephone manner, ability to use own initiative, a creative
flair and strong communication skills
• Keen interest in social media and all things digital marketing
• Outgoing, flexible and enthusiastic personality
The Host Company
The host company is an international brand leader in the cloth nappy market. They are actively persuading parents across the globe to change from using disposable to reusable, washable nappies. From a small company originally set up in the English countryside, they now sell their nappies and accessories to parents worldwide. They are now seeking dynamic, enthusiastic individuals to help them grow in key European markets.