Non-paid Internship - Digital Marketing Management
Full Time, 6-12 months.
Language:English – high level of fluency and communication is essential.
Financial Compensation:No financial compensation, a grant/sponsorship is required.
All candidates must be attending a higher education course where internship/placement is requisite for course qualification. A scholarship or grant programme must be in place for the required internship from a relevant programme such as Erasmus, Comenius, Youth in Action or European Community Leonardo da Vinci.
Storm-7 Consulting Limited (Internship located at Halifax Sales and Marketing Office).
We are a financial consultancy company that provides cutting edge financial intelligence and knowledge to leading financial institutions around the world. We deliver premium quality conferences and events on cutting-edge legal and financial issues, and strive to provide access to crucial insight by leading experts on the latest complex regulatory developments.
Internship Role Coverage:
Digital Marketing Communications and Management, Database and Resource Management, Media Platforms Management, Social Media Marketing and Management, Digital Resources Development, Business Administration Management, Online Marketing Strategies, Office Administration, Office Management, Research, Marketing and Administration, Networking.
Storm-7 Consulting has a fast paced work environment focused on delivering innovative and professional services to the financial industry. We are looking for a dynamic, confident, dedicated and creative individual who is fiercely ambitious and looking to expand their skills and understanding within the financial business world.
Areas of development:
The internship will cover a unique mixture of in-depth digital marketing communications and management responsibilities.
This will include:
- Involvement in developing digital marketing strategy and communications across our target markets globally.
- Development of outstanding and highly effective content marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness, visibility and sales leads.
- Plan and execute digital marketing communications activities (design, creation, copywriting, editing, proof reading, designing, printing, translating, etc).
- Co-develop content driven marketing programmes for leads, customers and partners/resellers to boost online digital sales objectives.
- Social Media marketing and developing distinct online presence aligned with company strategy.
- Developing SEO development strategies.
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website.
- Mobile marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals.
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Write text for email campaigns.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Assist with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities.
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Management of all digital channels, including the corporate website, corporate and product blogs and social media channels.
- Deploy a range of SEO tactics and analytics to enhance search engine results and organic traffic growth.
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns.
- Research and identify trends / insights as well as keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Organisation of resources and logistics.
- Metrics analysis dissemination and data management.
- Development of marketing communications, social impact and reach.
- Progress to understand the business strategy and the wider business issue.
- Operate efficiently and effectively on an autonomous level.
- Be a natural problem solver, rigorous planner and strong influencer.
- Handle Project Management, budgets and large data/metrics.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills.
- Show effective time management.
- Creating, managing and updating events schedules, product and services, client databases.
- Updating social media platforms and managing engagement.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Wide online research.
- Sourcing and application of mixed media.
- Database management, compiling reports, maintaining records and statistics.
- Maintain workflows and scheduling.
Fast pace and quick thinking required, as well as problem-solving. Successful candidate must have effective use of own initiative, and excel in communication and organisation.
Ideal characteristics for role:
- Demonstrates our values in daily work ethic - professional, committed, dependable and intuitive.
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities: persuasive, self-motivated and target driven.
- An inquisitive global outlook and self-awareness.
- Is proactive, curious and innovative in all areas.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, strong commercial acumen and a flair for problem solving.
- Strongly self-motivated, confident, articulate and willing to take on new challenges to completion.
- Needs to be confident and looking to develop an assertive approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong marketing communications passion.
- Passion for building brand awareness and communicating differentiated key messages.
- Focus on communications and media outreach.
- Demonstrable social media experience including the creation and effective use of varied content.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Ideal Key skills:
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts are integral to role.
- Speaking skills: You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well.
- Project management skills: Digital marketers also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA PRIOR TO APPLICATION:
- AN INTERNSHIP IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE AND PERFORM WITHIN A JOB ROLE/FUNCTION WITHIN AN OPERATING COMPANY (IT IS NOT A TRAINING PROGRAMME).
- YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WORK EFFICIENTLY WITH ALL BASIC OFFICE ENVIRONMENT OPERATIONS AND PROCESSES, I.E. OFFICE BUSINESS APPLICATIONS, EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS, MEDIA PLATFORMS ETC.
- YOU MUST TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE AT A FLUENT LEVEL (MINIMUM C2 LEVEL). THIS ROLE IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO PRACTICE BASIC ENGLISH, BUT AN OPPORTUNITY TO ENHANCE YOUR BUSINESS FLUENCY.
- THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID AND YOU WILL NEED TO SECURE AN ERASMUS GRANT/SCHOLARSHIP IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE.
- THIS INTERNSHIP IS BASED AT THE HALIFAX SALES AND MARKETING OFFICE IN UK.
- THIS ROLE IS IN HIGH DEMAND, SO YOU WILL BE TESTED AT THE END OF THE FIRST MONTH TO CONFIRM WHETHER YOU ARE AT A STANDARD TO PROCEED, AND RECEIVE ADVANCED IMPROVEMENT COACHING.
- WE SUPPORT, PROVIDE FOCUS AND ENHANCE HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND SELF-DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE. THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE PROVIDED WITH SOLID INDUSTRY AND COMMERCIAL AWARENESS, AND ADVANCED PREPARATION FOR HIGHER LEVEL ROLES.
- THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE OTHER AVERAGE OFFICE EXPERIENCES. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROACTIVELY CONTRIBUTE TO ALL OFFICE EFFICIENCES AND COMPANY GOALS.
ONLY SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IF YOUR ATTRIBUTES MATCH THE REQUISITE CRITERIA.