Don’t miss out on the opportunity to come and work for an ambitious digital media startup company in Paris! Mashup Web is an online sports news aggregator comprising of articles, photos, videos and statistics.
We have developed and launched 5 sites which are available to the public: Football Addict, Rugby Addict, Sports Addict, Motors Addict and Tennis Addict.
For more information about Mashup Web, visit our site here: http://www.mashup-web.com
Your role will comprise of a number of responsibilities which include working on the products linked to English speaking countries, such as the UK, USA and Australia. And furthermore:
- Creating campaigns to increase the number of users on our web and mobile products, whilst ensuring that they remain as cost-effective as possible.
- Finding relevant content to feature on each of the sites that we have.
- Community management: Managing Facebook, Twitter and Reddit accounts for a wide variety of teams (Arsenal, Chelsea etc.)
- Analysis and reporting on audience demographics of the sites and apps.
This is an internship which allows you to learn about and gain a wide variety of skills in digital marketing!
- High interest in the media and particularly sport
- Understanding of UK/US/Australian culture
- Native English speaker
- Studying Business, communication, marketing or other subjects of that area at degree level.
- First-hand experience with online/digital activity is a plus.
Salary: €580 to €700 depending on experience and personal profile.
4 months minimum
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: From 580.00€ per month
Location : Paris (16th)