Superstar needed to help us shake up the parking industry. We're taking on the big boys/girls by building a unique brand that catches the imagination of consumers and makes a positive difference to people's lives.
Marketing and Business
1 - 15
Entrepreneurial, Exciting Project
Touchless is a small but fast-growing young company that offers advanced technology to parking industry. With uniquely algorithm and products, we’re reducing parking hustle and offering a more convenient solution to people’s daily activities. Furthermore, we aim to challenge the big players in the market and offer the people the best solution they deserve.
How it all started:
Every idea starts with a problem and ours was this:
1. Finding a parking spot was hard
2 Finding payment machine is harder but forgetting keeping cash in the wallet was embarrassing.
The industry seems to struggle with old technologies, unnecessary equipment, and confusing on getting cash rather than offering better solution to the people.
We thought parking should be easy and fast. So we started out by engaging with people, listening to what mattered to them and understanding their pain. We then challenged talented geeks to craft a unique tailored solution to help drivers and parking operators.
The sum of the parts:
By breaking from tradition and developing our products in-house using evidence-based market research, we’ve been able to craft a ground-breaking products, including parking access solution, that uses License Plate Recognition for faster access, parking finder where people can find parking spots as well as find their vehicle in the parking (first in the world),and tailgating system that ensures safety to the parking operators. They all work together to provide the latest and most advanced parking solution.
Become an important part of a fast-growing ambitious brand. You’ll be reporting to the CEO and working as his right-hand man/woman. You have the opportunity to become a key part of Touchless and have unparalleled opportunities to be involved in the business' growth, operations, marketing, social media and all manner of exciting things.
- Creating cool content (photography, images and text) for social media, blog and newsletters.
- Management of social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Running with creative campaigns and partnerships.
- Bonus: Knowledge of SEO, Facebook advertising, Google Analytics, PPC, Adwords.
- Executing brand collaborations for our social media channels.
Marketing & PR:
- Finding relevant influencers and thinking of creative ways to send them Touchless information.
- Building relationships with bloggers, influencers and fitness studios we partner with.
- Helping to grow our relationships with shopping malls, parking operators and customers.
- Lots of energy, motivation and can-do attitude.
- Junior to mid-level professionals with some experience in the role we’re looking to fill.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels in person and on the phone.
- Someone with the motivation to become a senior person within a young business.
- Growth-minded, creative and commercially savvy operators who can see the bigger picture.
- Expertise in all areas an advantage but not necessary - we are looking for a smart, commercial, high-energy achiever to help us grow to new exciting levels.
- Great writing skills - ideally knows how to create sales copy for results, web copy for SEO, and social copy for engagement.
- Digital content creator and editor – Adobe Creative skills important.
- Out of the box thinker who is creative and smart.
- Good communicator, organized, ambitious and with an eye for detail.
- Positive and happy person.
- Team player and comfortable in a fast-moving autonomous working environment.