Start & end dates and the length of your internship are flexible (but minimum 3 months). To apply, follow the instructions in the "Additional Information" section or we will not accept your application.
Internships at Locus Workspace are lively, different and fun. We will provide guidance and explain everything about the coworking space, introduce you to the community and support you through the whole period of your internship.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who is willing to invest time and focus on developing his/her digital skills. Locus aims for constantly being among the top and most recognisable coworking spaces in Prague, which nowadays requires hard work regarding digital marketing. Anyone who always keeps an eye on digital marketing trends and is interested in managing the digital showcasing of the coworking space is the right candidate to become a Locus intern.
As an Intern at Locus Workspace, your main role will be also to help make members and visitors feel welcome and comfortable in the space. This internship first and foremost requires social intelligence. You must be a people person and have good judgment and social self-confidence. You should be communicative and cheerful. But this position also requires a readiness to face challenges. Great people skills, flexibility, good time management, and self-confidence are all essential.
Specifically, we would be glad to welcome an intern who would be ready to take care of the following:
- Developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns to promote Locus and services and products
- Using web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising
- Maintaining the official Locus Facebook account and tracking its progress, supporting content creation for social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) and brainstorming new social media campaigns
About Locus Workspace:
Locus is a coworking space: a shared office, event space, and community. Coworking spaces are a great example of the sharing econom.
Events are a central feature of the coworking space. By joining Locus, members can organize events or meetups themselves, but we also host many events we think members would value for ongoing professional development.
Locus is unique in Prague's coworking landscape in that the language of the space is English and about two-thirds of its members are from other countries (more than 20 different countries at last count).
We offer you:
- A fun, hardworking and creative team of colleagues.
- Access to an incredible collection of members. Locus houses a diverse group of entrepreneurs, creatives, and professionals from around the world.
- Full-time membership at the coworking space.
- An outstanding recommendation for your outstanding work.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be ready to work 30 - 40 hours a week.
- Be self-motivated and a people person.
- Expect to work at Locus for at least 3 months (ideally 5 or 6).
- Own your own laptop.
- Czech or Slovak language skills are a huge plus, but not required.