Digital Recruiter Role:
• You will be responsible for finding, attracting and placing top Digital IT professionals with the usage of Salesforce CRM where you will be trained
• You will have the responsibility of monitoring the hiring process from beginning to finish (getting candidates feedback, rejecting, making job offers, negotiate salary package, contract, managing candidates and clients expectation
• You will develop an indepth knowledge of the IT market, as you interview/building up a relationship with these IT Consultants.
• You will then have the opportunity to work with big international clients, to understand their business and present K2 Brand to Key Decision Makers on how K2 services can help them solve their staffing needs.
• You will then have the full ownership of these accounts. You will have a close interaction with our associates who sit in across 4 other regions and 19 offices.
• Cross-region placements are continuously happening daily at K2.
• You will be responsible for to fulfill the Digital Skills Gap together along with end clients, our partners of Systems Integrators
An outstanding and structured hands-on IT Salesforce training program. You will be very confident getting on the Salesforce CRM System, to build explaining K2 services to our clients to attract their interest.
A tailored career path and professional development and training plan to suit you.
During the first month you will receive training on our IT Systems:
ADM201 Basic in order to do the following things on the Salesforce System in order to become a Salesforce User.
• How Create Contacts on Salesforce System
• How Create Leads
• How Quality Checks
• How Maintain the database
• How to Create Call Lists
• Manage the interface with Linkedin
Years of Experience required: