Attention Dutch speakers! The opportunity that you have been waiting for is now here! How about starting your career in the beautiful Thessaloniki, Greece? Are you extremely fluent in the Dutch language and fluent in English? If so, and you also possess a Customer Service mindset, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Dutch Customer Service Representative, based in Thessaloniki, Greece, you will have the chance to prove your strong communication skills as you will provide guidance to Dutch speaking clients in of the largest multinational companies. You will have the chance to make new friends while enjoying the sunny lifestyle of northern Greece and its culture. On top of that, you will be working at a super modern business park in Thessaloniki with brand new offices.
The company offers the following to a Dutch Customer Service Representative:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call centre company
- Work in vibrant, energetic and brand-new offices in Thessaloniki with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, or much, much more
Tasks of a Dutch Customer Service Representative include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all the Dutch callers
- Respond and record customer inquiries raised through inbound calls
- Maintain solid customer relationships with Dutch customers abroad by handling questions with speed and professionalism
- Troubleshoot and resolve common technical problems
- Delight customers with your knowledge and expertise in order to exceed their expectations
A Dutch Customer Service Representative will need to possess the following skills:
- Native standard of the Dutch language
- Fluency in English
- Technical mindset
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the link below!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual team at [email protected] .