Are you looking for a digital marketing internship? Do you want to learn more about Online Marketing, SEO and Conversion Optimization? Work-Life Balance is on top of your internship requirements? Then this internship is perfect for you. We are searching for interns right now because our platform is growing rapidly!
COVID-19 Update: You can start your internship immediately in home office. If the situation allows it again, you can think about when you will come to our office in Spain.
coLanguage is specialized in finding and matching peer-to-peer Skype language teachers. Moreover, we offer free online language courses.
As an intern, you will be involved in our marketing activities as well as HR tasks. You will cooperate with a young and international team in a student-minded working environment. Our office is located in Valencia, Spain and is open for international students and Erasmus+ internships.
- Use Google Analytics and other marketing tools to measure the success of our SEO strategies
- Search and identify keywords with high potential (search, rankings)
- Optimize content on our website: layout, content, scannability, headings, etc.
- Write creative and catchy content about eLearning
- Support our team in creating target-group related content
- Frontend optimization: learn the basics of HTML and Bootstrap4
- Recruiting, CV screening and interviewing new language teachers
- You study management, business, HR or a related subject
- You can express yourself well both written and orally
- You enjoy writing creative texts and target-group related content
- You have great communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Hands-on mentality
- Your English level is minimum B2
- Your native language is German, Italian, French or Dutch because you will work in one of those languages
What we offer
- Learn online marketing and HR practically
- Use different marketing tools to make data-driven decisions
- Experience a digital company growing
- Be part of a motivated team and learn how to cooperate virtually
Starting date and working hours
- Starting date: February 2022
- Duration: minimum 3 months, more is a plus
- Working hours: 30 hours per week
- Compensation: (optional) Erasmus+ Scholarship
How to apply?
Send the following information to [email protected]:
- Your CV
- A short motivation letter
- Your recent grades or latest diploma