Our collaborator is a leading creative agency with a training center placed in Barcelona . Company provides also business solutions in the field of graphic designing, event planning, recruitment and financial analysis. Currently they are looking for an interns to join their team in their office in Barcelona and aid the E-learning development team.
- Identifying a course goals and skills to acquire
- Developing effective learning materials using eLearning authoring tools
- Developing certification programs, courses, lessons, evaluation tests, and feedback surveys.
- Assist in training program execution, logistics, and reporting analytics
- Developing a training programs
- Preparation of training documentation
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- representative attitude
- Proactive work ethic
- Great social skills
- willingness to learn
- Abilities to communicate in English
What will you get, your benefits:
- working experience in E-learning
- friendly atmosphere at comfortable office
- great item for your CV
- flexible schedule (internship may be both part-time or full time)
- professional training
- high commission for your successfully completed projects
- certificate of internship participation after finished internship
To apply send your CV to [email protected]
In the email specify what internship are you interested in and what city.