We are a startup in sicily focused in the turism sector. Our roots are based in Iceland where will still maintain a highly reviewed turism operation with guests coming from all over the world. In the last few years, we have succeeded to create a home away from home for travellers that are looking for a cosy and friendly place to stay.
Our aim is a combination of luxury a luxury villa and agro tourism.
About the Internship:
You need to be passionate about economics, market research and statistics.
With your help we would like to evaluate market developments in our segment and predictions.
We are looking for interns who are energetic/ interested in interaction with our customers and who want to support us in our daily tasks. You will part of our team but also you will have to be able to work independently.
In addition, you will help us coordinating our business operations and resources. Apart from office/planning work at the Bed and Breakfast, you will be responsible for our new business and establishing new relations with potential clients and managing new business projects.
This is a great opportunity if you are eager enough to implement what you have studied at your university and if you are not afraid to provide your own solutions in order to increase our efficiency. Working in two different countries will be a great experience from the Icelandic and Italian markets. This is a place where all your ideas are very welcome and appreciated.
The ideal person is/has:
• good communication skills and interest to talk to our guests every morning
• a sense of customer relationship and look for human contact
• entrepreneurial spirit - enthusiasm and excitement about new projects
• ability to organize work and prioritize tasks.
• eager to support us with his/her ideas for example how we can improve our efficiency
• fast and creative thinker
• not afraid of working in different fields during the internship
• Educational background in business and business-oriented mind-set
• Basic experience/interest in marketing and/or hospitality
• Communicational talent: Outgoing, determined and assertive.
• Ability to work on own motivation
• Ability to multi-task
• Willing to work in a small business
• Willing to work directly with the Managing Director
Level of Studies: Master, or doing a Master’s degree
If you are interested to apply, please:
• Send your application with your current resume, and write to us why you think you can be a great addition
• You need to allowed to stay in the Schengen area for more than 3 months (we can not apply a visa for you)
• You need to be able to get an Erasmus grant for your decompensation