Are you eager to build a career in marketing and communications? This is an opportunity to join our dynamic team, where you'll work as an intern on assignments across different marketing communication areas for a variety of products and markets, while enjoying all the support and encouragement from a global team to build a far-reaching career. In this internship, you will be exposed to various operational aspects of marketing communications, from program management support to specialists support on integrated marcom-mix including email, direct-mail, web, telemarketing, webinars, branding, advertising and customer-facing events for a diverse EMEAI region.
Working @ EMEAI Marketing Communications Operations also means working in a multi-cultural environment in a beautiful location.
This is a full-time, 12 months Opportunity
Your main responsibility will include
- Segmented and Targeted Content Marketing for Regional Marketing Programs & Events.
- Building and Writing Technical content for Web, Email and Social Media.
- Analysis, monitoring and reporting of responses from marketing communication programs.
- Support with Marketing and Competitive Research on specified subjects.
- Studying for an Electronics or Electrical Technical(Engineering) Degree or Diploma.
- Specialization in Marketing will be a plus.
- Exposure to Web, Creative Design and Email Automation tools will be a plus.
- Proficient in MS-Office tools with advanced MS-Excel skills.
- Excellent level of English (both written and spoken).
- Results driven, proactive & able to work autonomously.
- Passion for technology and how to apply it in business environment.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Organizational and communication skills.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets.