We, an intense and exciting company, are looking for interns to join our creative team of engineers working to develop systems and analysis for a wide variety of companies and industries. The intern will gain exciting real-world software engineering experience at a thriving company.
We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative.
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess new application ideas
- Research competitor offerings
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Improve productivity by performing ergonomic evaluations, time studies, simulation, and line balancing
- Study and improve plant safety
- Cost analysis
- Process documentation
- Capacity utilization analysis
- Optimize assembly flow and process to minimize People per machine per day
- Taking inventory
- Materials inspection
- Quality control
As we have internship openings as below:
- Computer Science/Network Engineering
- Electrical Engineering,
- Industrial Engineering
- Ability to work in teams
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Python
Send CV/resume to : [email protected]
We're looking for interns between February and May.