Granada Estudios e Idiomas - Granada, Spain
Granada Estudios e Idiomas is an English, French and Spanish language academy in Granada, Spain. We are looking for interns studying for a degree in teaching language as a foreign language for the coming academic year. We have been providing English, French and Spanish language classes to adult learners for over 8 years. The school is located in the centre of Granada.
As an intern, you will have an opportunity to put your teaching knowledge and background to use in a practical context and acquire new skills through training and on going professional development.
As an intern, you will participate in an initial 2 to 3 week in-house training conducted by our qualified (CELTA) teacher trainer in preparation for teaching. There will be workshops and assisted planning throughout the semester/year to support the teachers.
We are offering a 6 to 10-month internship for teachers of English, French and Spanish.
These positions will start with a 2 to 3-week practical training in September with our classes beginning in October.
- Studying a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree within teaching English, French or Spanish as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Strong interest in developing practical teaching skills through training and classroom teaching
- A natural interest and passion for working on a team to explore current approaches to language teaching
- C2 level in English, French or Spanish both written and spoken use (because we have students studying C1 and C2 levels)
- Initial in-house training and on-going professional development throughout the internship by a qualified (CELTA) teacher trainer
- 1 week initial accommodation provided if needed and support with finding suitable accommodation
- Local transport card of up to 30 Euros topped up as needed or monthly
- Complementary language courses (French, Spanish, English), if places and level is available
Please send your cover letter application for this internship, your CV, diplomas and other relevant documents to [email protected].
Here you have our school webpage in case you want to know the school better www.granadaestudioseidiomas.com.
Please indicate any internship requirements from your education institute. The position has a small remuneration.
These internships are 6 to 10 month positions starting mid-September with:
2 week initial accommodation
2-3 weeks in-house training and on-going professional development
Local transport card up to 30 euros monthly/as needed
Complementary language classes (French, Spanish, English), if places and level are available
Experience desirable but not required
There will be a small financial compensation