This job position is annouced under the Erasmus+ K107 ICM project.
Are you interested to spend your summer in one of the most fascinating parts of the Balkans?
Are you interested to gain experience in Teaching English and working with children aged 5 to 17 years old?
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people who want to make our English Summer Schools and Camps more fun.
Join us NOW for Anglia Summer School Kosovo starting from 24th of June to 28th of August 2021 in 7 different cities of Kosovo!Details of PositionTasks and responsibilities
o Attend the Summer School Staff Training/Meetings before the summer school
o Leading a group of approximately 9-15 pupils of one of the English levels
o Following the daily agenda and suggesting adjustments where necessary
o Suggesting new activities/games
o Guiding/Leading activities in the afternoon
o Leading all daily assemblies and presentations
o Contacting and liaising with parents
o Attending daily staff meetings after each day of the summer schoolQualificationsWhat we require:
- Native or close to native English proficiency
- Hard working and dedicated
- Strong interest in working with children
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm
- Flexibility and able to travel across Kosovo
- Work experience in camps is an asset
BenefitsWhat we provide:
- A multi cultural environment and opportunity for career development
- Training in Anglia Methodology
- TEFL Certificate
- Opportunity to travel across Kosovo and the region