We are looking for an Erasmus teaching assistant that will cooperate with our teachers. We would like to work with an open-minded and innovative person who is ready for challenges. You will be expected to perform with students aged from 11 years old to 18 years old.
During your time at our school, you will be expected to:
- Observe and support teacher in their practice in class (conversation, cultural exchanges…)
- Co-work with different teachers before and during the class
- Participate in the School events (European Days, Eramus+ events…)
- Organize and run conversation groups with adults
- Encourage people’s awareness of a wide international European dimension and citizenship by presenting relevant aspects of your country of origin, sharing some activities of ongoing European projects
We will offer city transports tickets and lunch vouchers. We could help find accommodation and participate financially to the rent.
If you are interested in sharing experiences in France, in a dynamic structure, located in multi-cultural and artistic country open to the world, contact us as soon as possible.
Compensation: City transports tickets
Financial assistance to pay for the rent
Years of experience required: No
We are looking for an assistant who will join the team of teachers to improve English practice among students and teachers. The assistant is expected to be involved in many processes such as conversation groups with students, with teachers, co-teaching in various subjects (sciences, chemistry, business, technology….), sharing the values of European construction and citizenship, everyday life at school, informal exchanges with everybody. From September to December 2021, the assistant will work 4 days a week, and will have a 2-week holiday between October 23 to November 8.