KONTAKT is a private language school offering language courses for older teenagers and adults (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Catalan and Polish). Apart from general, business and exam preparation courses, the school organizes lots of additional events, activities and festivals, promoting European culture and the idea of learning languages and travelling around the world. The school also cooperates with schools situated in other European countries (the UK, Malta, Ireland, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal, Italy), offering students language courses abroad. The school is also an authorized ETS exam center, administrating exams in English, German and French.
Since 2012 the school has successfully hosted Erasmus, Erasmus+ and Leonardo da Vinci trainees from Spain, Germany, Finland, Croatia, Greece, Turkey etc. The school’s staff is mostly Polish but we’ve also got 10 native speakers of English (USA, UK, Ireland), Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
We believe that teaching languages is much more than practicing grammar structures and new vocabulary. That is why, apart from traditional language courses, we offer our students lots of additional events and activities, promoting European culture and the idea of learning languages. By hosting a trainee we’d like to further improve cultural awareness of our students and teachers and make our language and cultural program for students more complex and regular.
The trainee’s tasks will include:
- organizing and supporting language & cultural events, activities
- giving guest lectures about his/her country, culture and traditions
- organizing language workshops and culture classes
- leading conversation club
- teaching English to teenaged and adult students
- assisting students with individual learning problems during duty hours at school
- assisting teachers and students during language courses
- developing teaching materials, especially those related with cultural topics
- translation work, preparing materials promoting culture and learning languages for school’s websites and social media
- cooperating with language schools abroad