Teach English in Poland for foreign students (18-25 years old); Boost your CV with this international experience that will require to use your own initiative!
Candidates are encouraged to apply before 30.09.2020 as there are a few placements available!
What would you do at school?
A Language Assistant is, who supports the school’s language teachers and helps students with practice. Their tasks include encouraging oral practice of the foreign language; explaining the culture of their home country; helping with other subjects such as science, art, P.E.; and collaborating with teaching staff in creating teaching materials and planning your own lessons.
• Be able to take initiative and find creative solutions;
• Handle complicated situations and stress;
• Work well independently and in a team;
Time Invested: Working time of 35 hours (25-30 hours teaching) per week.
Salary and extras:
• Remuneration according to the ERASMUS+ Grant*
• Comparticipation on some events;
• Help from our volunteers in finding accommodation and integration process;
*All applications should be eligible for an Erasmus Placement Scholarship. Ask your International Office at your University for further information.
Send your Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter to [email protected]. Only applications with both elements will be taken into consideration.
The selected person must be in UNICEDU as soon as possible to start working full time.
About UNICEDU / Cultus Schools
We are an international educational consulting firm and language school that advises foreign students about studying abroad and offers advice for students in other official duties as the visa application process to help. We have numerous different partner countries, however, we are the most active firm in this sector in the Middle East, Middle Asia and Africa. We have within Middle East, Asia and Southern America 70 cities where cooperation partner has about 260 million people that we have the one of largest network in the European market.
If you believe you fulfil all or most of these criteria, and you are full of creativity and enthusiasm, optimistic and flexible, then apply!
• We invite you to send both necessary documents (CV and Motivation Letter) to [email protected] with the subject “Teacher Training”.
• For more information, please send an email to: [email protected]
Compensation: No financial compensation