We are looking for an intern to join our English teaching department, willing to learn new teaching methodologies, gain experience in teaching and enjoy the culture of your city.
As part of the foreign languages department, the intern will carry out the following tasks:
- initial training on our project-based learning methodology;
- observing classes;
- planning, preparing and delivering English lessons to students, mainly related to marketing, business and tourism English in a project-based learning environment;
- planning and creating new material, including audio and visual resources;
- marking, giving feedback and keeping record of students' progress and development,
- organizing and participating in social and cultural events with students and the instituion's community, such as project presentations and extracurricular activities and
- helping the international mobility department with events and social media.
The intern will be monitored during all the internship by the English department teachers (as well as the International Mobility department), who will be help them planning, preparing and delivering classes.
Some more practical details about the internship
- 24 hours/week internship (including classes, training and other institution's activities).
- Working hours: from 9am to 3 pm or from 3pm to 9pm (depending on the day of the week), from Monday to Friday (possibility of having 1 day off)
- Students' ages: from 16 years on.
- Although we are preferrably looking for a whole academic year intern, we may accept a minimum of 3-month internships applications; please let us know if this is your case.