We are a company determined to empower air passengers and provide them with a simple, quick and easy way to uphold their rights. We help air passengers receive compensation from airlines in cases of delay, cancellation, denied boarding and downgrade.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team and help people from around the world stand up for their rights.
What would your responsibilities be?
· Collect and organize all necessary documentation and information,
· Assess compensation requests,
· Communicate with passengers and airlines,
· Update and review databases.
What are we looking for?
· Fluent English,
· Excellent writing and editing skills,
· Skills at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities,
· Ability to build trust with a team and work effectively in a collaborative environment,
· Curiosity and ability to think creatively, flexibility, and a sense of humor.
What are we offering?
· Stable working hours,
· Comfortable office equipped with a record player and tons of coffee,
· Comprehensive training for developing and improving your skills,
· Clear career path with the opportunity to earn performance bonuses,
· Competitive salary package.
If you want to be a part of our team, please send us your CV along with a brief motivation letter (both in English) to [email protected].
You may want to check out what our team does on a daily basis here: https://skyrefund.com/en/blog/complete-guide-to-claiming-missed-connection-compensation.