We are looking for native speakers of English.
You will be working with small groups of students (mostly adults or teenagers).
Day-to-day activities may include:
- Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities.
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development.
- Researching new English topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials.
- Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment.
- Communicating with students about their progression in their area of English learning.
- Also you will help with the administrative work, informing prospective students about our language courses and for registrations of new students, respond to emails and phone calls and take part in content creation for Babilum’s social networks.
We are looking for a responsible, easy-going and friendly person.