Atlas Language School is a multiple award winning language school with operations in Ireland, the UK and Malta. Our mission is to make each day of our student’s language travel programme an unforgettable life and learning experience and we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service in every aspect of what we do.
We are looking for an Enquiries intern to start on 22nd April 2024 and stay until 25th October 2024 (6 months).
Given that at times the intern is required to speak in the native language of the person who enquires for more information, we need someone who has a C2 level of Italian and ideally a C1 level of Spanish as well.
If selected for interview, you will receive an email on the second week of January in order to schedule the interview for that month.
This internship is full time - 35.25 hours per week - from Monday to Friday; Monday from 8.15 am to 4.30 pm and Tuesday to Friday from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm including a 1 hour lunch break every day.
Purpose of Position:
Supporting the Admissions Department with Enquiries and also the Marketing department if needed in order to expand and develop online business.
- This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The intern will be based in the Admissions and Marketing office (Rathmines, Dublin 6) and will mainly provide support in the following areas:
1. The intern will work with the Admissions Department to:
- Support with answering email enquiries.
- Support with entering students in our school management system Fidelo.
- Covering phone calls.
- Submit booking details and generate and send invoices and confirmations.
- Preparing documents such as visa application documents or scholarship application documents as required.
- Taking course payments.
2. The intern will work with the Academic Department to:
- Conduct week one tutorials with new students.
- Support on exam test days as Marshal during exams, if required.
3. The intern will work with Groups & Social Programme Department to:
- Support as social programme leader, if required.
- Support with the preparation of welcome packs, if required.
4. The intern will work with FOH to:
- Help out with social evenings and student events in the school, if required.
- Support reception at busy times, if needed.
5. Help any other department as needed.
Compensation and benefits:
Salary: €800 per month basic pay
Accommodation: 2 free weeks in a host family homestay, this would be €170 / week including breakfast and dinner thereafter (or €150 for self-catering).
In addition to this, you're more than welcome to take part in our part-time evening language classes throughout your stay for free, and you can sit a Cambridge Exam for free at Atlas as long as it doesn't interfere with working hours.
There are also opportunities to attend our paid social programme activities at a 50% discount.
6 month internship: 10 days of paid holidays.