Accepting students for a minimum of 3 month internships, maximum of 12 months. Availability throughout 2020 please apply for further details...
Scarlett Entertainment and Events is a global entertainment specialist and global talent booking agency providing unique and exciting entertainment options for events around the world. We are proud to be one of the top destination entertainment specialists with an extensive international roster of over 15,000 acts based in locations around the world. As a global talent booking agency, Scarlett Entertainment has a dedicated team of multi-lingual entertainment co-ordinators.
Working alongside the Account Managers, you will be involved with:
- Market research and development
- Sourcing new artists and suppliers globally
- Obtaining quotes from artists
- Writing proposals
- Assisting with the booking process and logistics of upcoming events
- You will be researching and developing our market presence worldwide and this will include expanding our artist roster
- Speaking to clients and working on event briefs for international clients holding events worldwide.
Why here, why us?
- Successful international business
- Fun team
- Fast-paced environment
- Local to stunning Dartmoor National Park
- Close to Exeter
- Experience in a professional and busy sales office
- Improve and grow your knowledge of languages and business.
We are able to accommodate interns throughout the year. Minimum period 3 months though we can accommodate up to 12 months.
If you would like to gain valuable work experience with a busy and growing company based in the UK please do not hesitate to send your CV, motivational letter and your availability Giovanni@scarlettentertainment.com
Compensation: No financial compensationLink: http://www.scarlettentertainment.com