VELTHA is an International not-for-profit organization based in Brussel, active mainly in the fields of research, culture, circular economy, environment, education and transport.
We participate in important H2020 projects; capitalizing on our previous experiences under the previous program FP7. In addition, we act as a consultant for other companies willing to participate in European Funding Programmes, helping them in proposal preparation and in project life-cycle management.
We're looking for a self-motivated student who recently graduated or currently enrolled in a master program who has a personal interest in the area of climate change and circular economy as well as in the area of EU project writing and execution.
You will work in touch with research centres and universities while doing the following activities
- Design and write a research proposal by defining project objectives, deliverables, work plans
- Working on EU funded projects in an international context.
- Plan financial, budgeting and contractual aspects with concrete examples
- Write dissemination and use plans of projects to create impact
What we're looking for:
- Pro-active personality :)
- Excellent Technical English writing and speaking skills
- Passionated about the latest updates on technological and environmental issues
- Cooperation skills
- Public speaking skills is a bonus!
What we offer:
- An active role in our activities; you’re not here to take coffee orders but to help the organization grow.
- The opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas.
- Room for personal responsibility, creativity, and personal development.
- Inhouse mentoring.
- Attendance to several events in Brussels.