You can do an Erasmus or curricular internship (to get ECTS). You can do it without any program too.
We accept students or recent graduate students. We accept students of Bachelor, Master and vocational studies.
You can do this internship if you speak English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (medium or advanced level or native).
- To analyse international Law with environmental impact.
- To write internal legal reports about European Law affecting Environmental local rules.
- To give support writing articles about Environmental Law in the US.
- To write articles about local laws of European countries.
- To search and analyse jurisprudence and cases affecting environmental rules.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: your cv to: [email protected]
Years of Experience required: