ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIPS
The traineeship in environmental management is a good opportunity for every student in the field of environmental studies that want to learn, explore and gain a wait view of the ambient protection in the region Puglia, understanding of the institutions involved in the field and all the stakeholders that are playing active part of the protection of the natural welt in the region and (general) in Italy.
As a SMART trainee you will be forwarded to one of our partners (botanical gardens and / or local institution in the field of ambient) in order to gain experience and learn.
Moreover, we are located in the south of Italy in the Lecce province and we are surrounded on the West side with the Ionian Sea and on the Est side with the Ardiatic sea.
Poggiardo, the city we are located is only 5 km far away from the Adriatic sea and is a touristic zone in the summer full with life and music, gastronomy, historical and cultural events.
Be a SMART intern and invest smart your Erasmus traineeship chance!
The trainee shall be professionalized while doing the following task:
- Understanding the national policy and regulation for protection of ambient in Italy;
- Understanding the responsible institutions and actors in the protection of ambient;
- Research and learn the natural potation of the Puglia;
- Visiting different natural reserves in the province of Lecce (parco Otranto - Tricase - Leuca);
- Drafting research for publication in the local magazines for ambient;
- Assisting in writing projects regarding ambient protection;
- Other daily task related to the traineeeship
Profile of the trainee
- Student of graduate or post graduate studies in the field of agriculture and/or environmental studies
- B1 level in English language or/and A1 in Italian language (verbal, written)
- Motivated, self – initiative, curiosity, team player, listener, flexible and adaptable to new ambient
What we offer
- Opportunity to professionalize in an intercultural and international ambient
- Opportunity to gain professional knowledge abroad
- Level up of your personal development
- Meeting new people and gain international friends
- Enjoying summer in the Adriatic sea coast (we are only 5 km far away from the Adratic sea)