• BA/MA degree preferably in Business Administration, Law, European Politics or similar disciplines.
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Department: Administration/Database (Exscitis)
Reports to: Department Manager
Objective: To contribute to a the smooth operation of the Administration/Database Department as well as support the department’s and team’s performance, KPIs and daily activity. The trainee will among others acquire professional, organizational, communication and multicultural skills, enhanced the familiarity in the use of MS Office tools (such as Power Point, Excel, Word) and be exposed to state of the art software such as FileMaker and Sharedocs.
1. Provide professional, high level and smooth client service;
2. Support various administrative activities in reference to Obelis Databases (administrate client files, upload client documents to software database and client management systems, ensure accuracy of uploaded information, assist in database statistic reports,) at the highest level
3. Follow-up on tasks assigned to him/her;
4. Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
5. Provide ah-hoc assistance to his/her Unit;
• Current BA/MA student with possibility of participating in Internship Program (Erasmus or other)
• No experience is needed
• Any previous internships are considered as asset
• Fluency in English (written & oral);Any other languages are always a plus;
• Confident user of Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Desired skills & Competencies:
• Team working spirited in a multicultural environment;
• Good Communication and presentation skills;
• Strong administration and organization skills;
• Strong analytical skills and multi-tasking skills;
• Quick-learner, enthusiastic and efficient;
• Self-motivated for small and big tasks;
• Pro-active attitude;
• Detail oriented;
Internship Terms & Conditions:
• Location: Brussels, Belgium;
• Paid internship (Erasmus or similar);
• International working environment.
• Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis
• The applicant must possess an EU citizenship