The Bauhaus Summer School is currently looking for an (Erasmus+) intern to join the team at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar.
Interns will be part of the Bauhaus Summer School team as an assistant, working closely with staff and students and helping in the organization, execution and evaluation of the Bauhaus Summer School in August 2020.
The Bauhaus Summer School is…
the international summer programme of the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar. For more than 20 years we welcome around 400 people from over 60 different countries each August. They are taking part in specialised or language courses of 2 to 4 weeks in duration and benefit from a wide cultural accompanying programme. A vibrant campus with a lot to do and a lot of fun!
The Bauhaus Summer School is located in the International Office and plays a fundamental role in the internationalisation of the university. Experimentation and excellence prevail throughout the four faculties of our beautiful university in which internationality is a key factor.
Would you like to…
- be part of this vibrant, multicultural project?
- prepare, execute and evaluate an event with around 400 participants?
- connect with people from more than 60 nations?
- improve your German and English skills as well as your project management abilities?
- be the helping hand and contact person for students, teachers and other stakeholders?
- have the most wonderful time in one of Germany’s most beautiful and historic cities?
Do you have…
- a knack for handling complex tasks?
- a good team spirit?
- a hands-on mentality?
- a friendly and welcoming attitude?
- a good level of English and German?
- a calm mind, even under pressure?
- loads of enthusiasm and motivation?
- a bachelor’s degree (if possible economics, social studies or arts)?
- an English and German level of at least B2?
It’s good to know that…
- the intern position is full time resp. 30h/weekly from Monday to Friday.
- the internship starts in February or March (at the latest) and takes approx. 6 months, including August.
- your application is very welcome if you are a Master’s student who receives in the best case a grant under the Erasmus+ programme. Please apply for this through your home university.
- the Bauhaus Summer School offers a free German Language course and reduced prices for meals at the cafeteria of the Studierendenwerk Thüringen.
- Furthermore, you can use the public transport in Thuringia for free. Additional financial support can be discussed.
If this is what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to send us your application documents (CV, motivational letter, Bachelor’s Certificate): [email protected]
» application deadline: 1stJanuary 2020
Any open questions? Feel free to contact us at any time!
phone: +49 (0) 36 43 / 58 23 59
fax: +49 (0) 36 43 / 58 23 75
mail: [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!