Flexible start and end date!
- Minimum 3 months unpaid Internship
- Lunch and local transport compensation
- Candidate must be eligible to work in Slovenia and must also be available for a Skype interview
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00 and some weekends (to be taken as days in lieu)
As an intern, you will assist our small international business development team.
- You will get direct insights into the company's development and the strategic orientation of the growing organisation
- You take your own project from day one and work e.g. Marketing strategies, product development
- The support in the field of operations is also one of the many possibilities that you can find in our company
- There is no endless "painting" of slides - responsibility and implementation are in demand from day one
To understand many aspects of both B2B and B2C business and educational product development.
This internship will give you great insight into office work, and an opportunity in assisting with the running of a successful business. Adequate training to perform your job to the correct standard will be provided. You will have full support in this role throughout your internship and work closely with a small team. Upon completion, you will then be certified by an Academia Certificate of Completion. Above all, it is a great opportunity to interact with people from various countries/cultures and also to practice written and spoken business English. Your workplace will be at the heart of the Academia Higher Education College Maribor in the office.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Student in a renowned university or university (Bachelor or Master) in an economics or related subject (economics, economics)
- Above average data comprehension and excellent Excel knowledge
- Great interest in entrepreneurship and the start-up scene
- Self-awareness and drive to understand and implement new topics independently
- Exciting CV, showing your above-average commitment
- First practical experience in a startup, consulting and/or investment banking
- International semester or international work experience
- Excellent written and spoken English, additional language is a plus
- The start date is flexible, but you are available for a period of at least 3 months.