The Center for International Relations is BOKU's service department for International Affairs. Its aim is to facilitate and foster international contacts for the benefit of students, faculty and friends of the university alike. As a service to the international community, it provides information about BOKU in different languages.
[N.B. The working language of the office is German.]
Your responsibilites will include:
- General office work mostly in German/English, but also other languages (telephone, e-mail, post,...)
- Event management: preparation, logistics, support on the day.
- Proofreading and translation
- Preparation and checking of documents (related to student
- exchange programmes)
- Basic student advice
- Guest assistance and support
- Updating online database, updating homepage (CMS)
- Filing documents (applications, library,…)
- Internet research
Placement starts: September 2019 (preferred: early September, latest possible starting date: September 23rd
Placement length: 3-6 months
Application period: July 25th to August 9th, 2019