Golden Moments are the Experience Hunters. We search across Europe and beyond for amazing and unforgettable experiences; from rally driving in England to ballooning over France and everything in-between. Our experiences are used as spectacular gifts by individuals and by companies as incentives and sales promotions. Established in 1999, with the principle aim of making dreams come true™, Golden Moments is an organisation proud of its reputation and customer service, operating in the UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain and Portugal. We are constantly expanding to open up new markets!
We are looking for a portuguese native speaker, enthusiast and passioned by digital marketing, SEO and e-commerce to fill our intewrnship offer in Viterbo, ITALY.
The internship programme is an integral part of our business, with each role directly impacting upon the business and the basis for management decisions. With continued growth in the business you will need to remain flexible to change and passionate about the firm’s vision. In providing such a rewarding opportunity we expect you to share our dedication to the business and customers. A strong work ethos, combined with an environment that is professional whilst fun, makes our workplace open and respecting.
In this role you will:
• Make sure events are successful, by providing all necessary information to the customer and our suppliers.
• Business development responsibility to manage existing corporate relationships and distribution channels.
• Prospect new partners and integrate with marketing agencies to co-ordinate campaign plans/briefs.
• Devise public relations campaigns and liaise with media partners.
• Organise and manage communications to our existing suppliers
• Finding and creating new experience products
• Keeping the website updated
• Being responsible for the seasonal newsletters in writing and sending
• Online Marketing (Search engine optimisation and marketing)
- Recently graduated or in a terminal stage of a degree in relevant areas such as Marketing or Management
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork spirit
- Ease at negotiation
- Autonomy, dynamism and versatility
- Knowledge on Word and Excel. Photoshop is a plus
- Willingness to learn and grow at a professional level
- Portuguese native speaker with good English level