Flexible start and end date!
- Minimum three months unpaid Internship
- Lunch and transport compensation
- The candidate must be eligible to work in Slovenia and available for a Skype interview
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00
As an intern, you will be responsible for assisting busy global sales & marketing team. The focus, in general, is on developing a global marketing strategy and implementing it into a reality. We are seeking a native level Spanish speaker. The native level Spanish speaker must be able to speak, read, and write with absolute fluency. We will require help with proofreading of marketing materials, text on our website and documentation as well as translating from English to Spanish.
- Developing a strategy for Global Marketing of a College
- Building and publishing content for Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- To assist the smooth day to day running of a team
- Taking on some design tasks (the size/complexity of which will vary according to the candidate's skills in this area)
- Taking on general administrative duties as and when required
- Assisting with updates and maintenance of our website (the complexity of which will vary according to the candidate's skills in this area)
- Creating "news" and "insights" content for our website
- translating, editing, proofreading
- writing marketing materials, text for our website
- To understand many aspects of both B2B and B2C marketing and communications in a growing organization.
- This internship will give you great insight into office work, and an opportunity in assisting with the running of a successful business. Adequate training to perform your job to the correct standard will be provided. You will have full support in this role throughout your internship and work closely with a small team. Upon completion, you will then be certified by an Academia Certificate of Completion. Above all, it is a great opportunity to interact with people from various countries/cultures and also to practice written and spoken business English. Your workplace will be at the heart of the Academia Higher Education College Maribor in the office.
Required skills and Attributes:
- You need to be currently enrolled at a University
- Native Level of Spanish (mandatory)
- Excellent writing and oral Spanish skills: outstanding spelling, grammar, and syntax in Spanish
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Previously or currently undergoing Marketing studies
- Fluency in English, written and spoken – should be at least B2 level, preferably C1
- Additional language skills preferable
- Ability to take own initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Eye for detail
- Client focused
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Completed Post-secondary level of education, completed Bachelor's degree is a plus.
- Experience in similar position is a plus.
- The ability to organize and structure tasks.
- Experience in translation is a plus