ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ERASMUS INTERNSHIP IN TENERIFE ?
Location : Costa Adeje, Tenerife, Canary Islands, SPAIN
Start date : from October 2023 (flexible date depending on availability)
Duration : 6 months (flexible duration depending on the case)
Language level(s) : English B1 and/or Spanish B1, any other language is appreciated
At 4Life Properties, we are always looking for hardworking and motivated interns who thrive on the fact that every day is different. We are a young international real estate agency located in the south of Tenerife, under the sun of the Canary Islands, where the word « work » takes on a whole new meaning. Here, the watchwords are good mood, conviviality, mutual aid and collective success.
As an intern at 4Life Properties, you will be supervised by your mentor throughout your internship, while at the same time being completely independent because we believe that this is one of the best ways to learn and get a taste of professional life. You will be fully integrated into the current team and given a lot of responsibility.
As a company, we have made it our mission to continue to hire interns because we love the energy and cultural diversity they bring to the office and the company. We also share the idea that an Erasmus experience is unique and lives on through life outside of work. We encourage our students to take full advantage of this wonderful island environment. So come and join us!
Job description : We are looking for and have openings in the real estate sales and rental departments. You will act as a junior real estate agent. The skills sought for this position are as follows :
- Interpersonal skills (be responsible, serious and punctual, correct dress is required)
- Good communication and ability to work in a team
- Be autonomous, confident and ambitious
- Be creative and adaptable
- Good organizational skills
- Good knowledge of social networks
Your tasks and missions will be diverse :
- Prospecting, identifying and creating a stock of properties for sale and for rent, and setting up communication actions to promote them
- Dealing with international clients (answering phone, email and face to face requests)
- Select buyers or tenants by validating their search criteria and financing before organizing visits
- Organize visits with your clients and provide feedback to owners
- Accompanying and advising your clients from the identification of their needs to the realization of their project
- Creating content to promote the company and the properties on the internet and in the field (flyers, photos, videos...)
We also expect our interns to bring their vision on how the company works, to share their new ideas and recommendations for improvement. The working hours are variable, based on 35h/week. We provide computer equipment only in the agency, computers under Apple system. A driver's license is a plus.
Housing and remuneration : We offer to our students accommodation in a fully equipped 2 bedroom apartment, located 15 minutes walk from the agency. The maximum capacity is 3 people. Price depends on the room.
As the real estate business is commission based, we also offer, in addition to the Erasmus grant, a percentage of each deal made by the trainees. At 4Life Properties your efforts will be rewarded!
How to apply? Send us your CV and a cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
Don't forget to mention the dates and duration for which you wish to apply. If your application is selected, we will contact you to arrange an online interview.