European training consultancy with headquarters in Spain (Seville, Malaga, Ubeda) is looking for passionate and hard-working students or recent graduates to fill Erasmus + internship position of a Mobility Projects Coordinator’s Assistant with English+Spanish OR Polish+Spanish (in some cases Polish+Advanced English could be possible).
Duration: 3-12 months
• Carrying out translation and interpreting tasks during trainings.
• Giving Spanish (or English) classes to groups of foreign students or adults – basic level A1/A2
• Preparing materials and activities for the participants.
• Delivering cultural activities (Tapas Night, Seville tour, coordinate one-day excursions, etc.)
• Supporting coordinators with administrative tasks
• Managing social media, such as Facebook, YouTube, company website, Instagram.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student or recent graduate in language studies (translation, interpreting, philology, etc.), that is eligible to perform INTERNSHIP WITHIN ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME (100% OBLIGATORY CONDITION)
• Good knowledge of English and Spanish
• Good knowledge of Polish and Spanish
• Knowledge of other foreign languages will be an advantage (especially Polish, Romanian, French, Croatian or Turkish)
• Experience delivering classes
• Team work skills
• Friendliness, open-mindedness and creativity
• Desire to succeed and willingness to go the extra mile
• Good use of Microsoft Office Package, knowledge of Photoshop will be an asset or other graphic design programmes.
• free lunches in our residence
• public transportation card
• opportunity to take part in free trips to Andalusian cities (Granada, Malaga, Cadiz, Gibraltar, etc.)
• opportunity to practice different languages while being a part of a vibrant international team
• continuous professional development
• career advancement opportunities within the company
• flexible working hours
• recommendation letter if requested
All candidates interested are invited to send us their CV (email: [email protected])
We are looking forward to hearing from you!