Flexible start and end date!
- Minimum 3 months unpaid Internship/Max. 12 months.
- Lunch and local transport compensation: appx. 145 EUR per month + Lunch Vouchers.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in Slovenia and must also be available for a Skype interview.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00 and some weekends (to be taken as days in lieu).
As an intern, you will coordinate and support the educational team to complete the demands and courses programmed in the teaching project, managing and performing the specific tasks to achieve Academia´s goals.
- Assisting photographers on all shoots.
- Manage timelines and internal details on project work to ensure timely delivery and high-quality project work.
- Post-production work - retouching photos to remove fingerprints, dust, etc.
- Assistance and guidance of the Media Production students at their coursework.
- Design, Implementation and supervision of an in-house Media Production project where students would implement their knowledge in practice.
- Collaborate with internal teams (International Office Dept., Global Marketing Dept).
This internship will give you great insight into classroom and office work, and an opportunity in assisting with the running of a successful college. Adequate training to perform your job to the correct standard will be provided. You will have full support in this role throughout your internship and work closely with a small team.
Upon completion, you will then be certified by an Academia Certificate of Completion. Above all, it is a great opportunity to interact with people from various countries/cultures and also to practice written and spoken business English. Your workplace will be at the heart of the Academia Higher Education College Maribor.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- A brilliant portfolio showcasing your best work.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, CaptureOne, Excel and other digital tools.
- Undergoing or has undergone a university masters degree or last year of bachelors degree or PhD student
- Fluency in English, written and spoken – should be at least B2 level, preferably C1
- Additional language skills preferable
- Ability to take own initiative
- Motivation to ensure students have the best “Academia Experience”
- Eye for detail
- Client focused