Flexible start and end date!
- Minimum 3 months of unpaid Internship/ Max. 12 months.
- Lunch and local transport compensation: appx. 145 EUR per month + Lunch Vouchers.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in Slovenia and must also be available for a Skype interview.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00 and some weekends (to be taken as days in lieu).
As an intern, you will coordinate and support the educational team to complete the demands and courses programmed in the teaching project, managing and performing the specific tasks to achieve Academia´s goals.
- Contribute to the pre-production process: storyboarding, planning, scripts, and creative concept briefs.
- Video production: Shoot and screen capture video footage for various digital mediums.
- Post-production work - Video editing: Compile and edit various brand story-telling efforts and compelling product videos.
- Produce video content for how-to´s, new designs, product launches, etc.
- Assistance and guidance of the Media Production students at their coursework.
- Design, Implementation, and supervision of an in-house Media Production project where students would implement their knowledge in practice.
- Collaborate with internal teams (International Office Dept., Global Marketing Dept).
This internship will give you great insight into classroom and office work, and an opportunity in assisting with the running of a successful college. Adequate training to perform your job to the correct standard will be provided. You will have full support in this role throughout your internship and work closely with a small team.
Upon completion, you will then be certified by an Academia Certificate of Completion. Above all, it is a great opportunity to interact with people from various countries/cultures and also to practice written and spoken business English. Your workplace will be at the heart of the Academia Higher Education College Maribor.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, CaptureOne, Excel, and other digital tools.
- Undergoing or has undergone a university masters degree or last year of a bachelors degree or Ph.D. student
- Fluency in English, written and spoken – should be at least B2 level, preferably C1
- Additional language skills preferable
- Ability to take own initiative
- Motivation to ensure students have the best “Academia Experience”
- Eye for detail