Digital platform offering a wide range of flatsharing and co-living offers in Europe.
We are looking to expand in other countries and are looking for a person who could assist sales and marketing team with market, legal research and studies for next targeted cities.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Conduct a market survey within defined ingredient applications and countries.
• Feasibility study on possible investment and/or expansion of business.
• Develops networking abilities and has an ability/willingness to work with individuals across the region.
Experiences and education
• Bachelor degree of Business Administration, Marketing or Finance from a recognized University/College. Master degree is preferred.
• Practical experience on conducting market studies
• Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills;
• Experience in analyzing study and investigating performance metrics;
• Strong attention to detail skills;
• Demonstrated ability to work independently;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships all staff levels in the company;
• Able to work remote and self-motivated even thought not close to the team daily;
• Excellent computer skills, including strong working knowledge of excel and other data capture and compilation tools;
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills.