1-The intern must be a student or a newly graduated student from an Erasmus member university. We are going to demand a confirmation letter or mail from the student's university upon the intern student's arrival.
2- Students from all academic fields are acceptable. It is not limited to underlined 3 fields: Business, Language, and Social Sciences.
3- The position is not limited to bachelors. Yet, being a university student is compulsory.
- Help the supervisor with Daily Erasmus Works;
- Office works; checking emails, preparing reports, web content research, etc.
- Organize events for Erasmus students
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- A good level of English, preferably Turkish, or Russian (matter of choice but not compulsory).
- Work 4 days each week (8 hours a day)
- 6-12 months
What we offer:
- 100 euro per month.
- A certificate indicates your internship, reference letter for further job interviews.
We are planning to teach the intern about working in an institution, a state university in this case. We plan to demonstrate the system and procedures of and International Relations Office. It would be beneficial for a person who would like to work in IROs of the universities or any multicultural firms etc.
Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University (ALKU) is a state university located in the summer tourism capital of Turkey; Alanya-Antalya. As a part of ALKU, International Relations Office (IRO) is a young and dynamic unit of the university. IRO includes 4 exchange programs, Erasmus, Mevlana, Freemover, and Farabi. IRO also operates in the foreign student application in bachelor level to the university through Foreign Students Office
IRO is governed by a General Coordinator, Vice General Coordinator, 3 exchange program coordinators, and office personnel.
Our website: uio.alanya.edu.tr
- Please send us your CV to [email protected] with the Subject: Name, Surname, Internship. Please briefly mention why you would like to follow an internship in your e-mail.
- You will receive a mail for an interview on Zoom or Google Meeting.