Important Note: The intern must be a student or a newly graduated student from an Erasmus member university. We are going to demand a confirmation letter or mail from student's university upon the intern student's arrival.
- Organize our website and social media accounts; post contents, create visuals, infographics, etc.
- Review and evaluate existing designs and look for ways to improve them
- Design brochures, visuals for printed materials, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of programs such as Photoshop, Corel, etc.
- A good level of English, preferably Turkish (not compulsory)
- Work 4 days each week (8 hours a day)
- We are an Erasmus accredited institution. Therefore, the students in the framework of Erasmus Traineeship who are assigned by their universities/institutions are a matter of the reason for preference.
- 6-12 months
What we offer:
- 100 euro per month.
- A certificate indicates your internship, reference letter for further job interviews.
Basically, the intern will help us with the things that we are not good at. However, we are planning to teach the intern about working in an institution, a state university in this case. We plan to demonstrate the system and procedures of and International Relations Office. It would be beneficial for a person who would like to work in IROs of the universities or any multicultural firms etc.
Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University (ALKU) is a state university located in the summer tourism capital of Turkey; Alanya-Antalya. As a part of ALKU, International Relations Office (IRO) is a young and dynamic unit of the university. IRO includes 4 exchange programs, Erasmus, Mevlana, Freemover, and Farabi. IRO also operates in the foreign student application in bachelor level to the university through Foreign Students Office. IRO is governed by a General Coordinator, Vice General Coordinator, 3 exchange program coordinators, and office personnel.
Our website: uio.alanya.edu.tr
- Please send us your CV to [email protected] with the Subject: Name, Surname, Internship. Please briefly mention why you would like to follow an internship in your e-mail.
- You will receive a mail for an interview on Zoom or Google Meeting.