TRAINING PLACEMENT INFORMATION
Department: Wellbeing, Health and Sport Department
Description of activities:
- Linguistic support in English.
- Translation of documents into English.
- Organization of events related to sports in the campus.
- Preparing international projects.
Working languages: English and Spanish
Duration: Minimum 3 months. Possibility to extend the stay up to 12 months (to be confirmed with the coordinator).
Working hours: Minimum 20 hours per week from 09.00 to 13.00 h.
Accommodation: University of Vigo will help to find a good accommodation in a shared flat, with other students or in an individual apartment, even with a Spanish family.
Internship grant: No financial contribution. Students must apply for an Erasmus+ grant at their home institution/country.
COMPETENCES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Number of students required: 2 (Vigo campus and Ourense campus).
- Excellent knowledge of English and at least basic knowledge of Spanish.
- Any relevant discipline (Computing, Business and Translation and Interpreting/Language degrees are consider an advantage).
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Mature, responsible, organised.
- Interested in sports.
- Familiar with the internet and social networks.
- Capability of working in an international environment.
Undergraduate or postgraduate student
Interested students must send by email ASAP, the following documentation:
- Presentation letter
- Curriculum vitae