Job duties and responsibilities:
• coordination of project activities
• contacts with the project partners
• processing of the planned outputs and attachments
• organization of partnership meetings, meetings and training courses provided by the project
• management of external communication and communication products (post on social pages, dissemination of project results, etc.)
• preparation of press releases
• Process paperwork
• dissemination of news via email and social networks
• The opportunity to work in a motivated workspace with an international environment
• Use innovative ICT tools
• Flexible working hours
• Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
• A friendly and international environment valorizing initiative and creativity.
Length of Internship: Minimal internship is 3 months, we suggest 4 or 5 months, however, it can be extended to 12 months depending on intern performance.
Cost of living: € 250 per month (room + cost of the apartment)
What we offer:
• Free Friday
• Friendly and international environment valorizing a sense of initiative and creativity
• If required, assisting you with relocation in Italy
• Final report
• Provision of documents such as the Euro Pass, evaluation of job performance, certificates of participation in training
• Provides documents certifying the Internship Training, job performance evaluation and a letter of recommendation from a tutor
Salary: Alteredu does not offer any financial compensation, but the students who are interested in performing internships in our brands and departments have been able to get hired after the internship period for 6 months (maximum) with 900 € per month.
• Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
• Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision-makers and determine the decision-making process
• Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
• Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Sense of initiative, Leadership, Creative Thinking
• Confidence with google + packages
• Capabilities related to dissemination and promotion
• Problem Solving
• Team working
• Open-minded and tolerant
If you've read this you're probably interested in doing the internship with us, but it's not enough!
We are looking for people with photocopies or coffee!