We are offering a Project Specialist Erasmus Traineeship at PRODER, in the city of Eskişehir, Turkey. We are looking for a creative, self-motivated and detail-oriented candidate. This intern will research grants, create a calendar of their deadlines, develop grant writing strategies and apply to grants. To be successful as a Project Specialist, the internee must have good planning skills and communication skills.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting documents for grants
- Writing, editing and submission of project proposals for Erasmus+ grants
- Submission of grants
- Research grant possibilities
- Research corporate sponsorships
- Assist with maintaining grant deadline calendar
- Create something new: take on a project of your own that helps to advance the association's vision/mission
- Help develop a grant writing strategy
- Office Duties
Starting date and working hours:
- Period: flexible starting dates, but preferred if you can begin as soon as possible;
- Duration: minimum 3 months, maximum 12 months.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
Preferred Candidates are those who intend to apply for the Erasmus Traineeship and who present the Learning Agreement for the Traineeship (Erasmus +).
Please check the Procedure on the attachment.