EPEKA Association is an international network, implementing projects within EU grants on the area of social inclusion, employment, education, culture, and arts.
We are looking for young talents that will contribute to the:
- development of ideas and project applications,
- implementation of ongoing project and dissemination activities,
- evaluation and reporting of projects,
- assistance and advising to the project coordinators.
We expect you to:
- possess an intercultural capacity and a broad worldview,
- be able to express ideas through personal and digital communication,
- have a strong sense of initiative to make a positive change in society.
EPEKA offers you:
- the insights into exciting and meaningful work of the project office,
- established international network and experience in international grants,
- opportunity to kick-off your career in the non-governmental sector,
- flexible and fun working environment.
FLEXIBLE DURATION AND STARTING DATE